Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello, nice to meet you.

Hi! Welcome to my little craft blog, wherein I talk all about the things I have made, am making, and hope to make. I've been trolling craft and sewing blogs for months now, and am so inspired by what I find! There's nothing better for a creative slump than looking at what other people are making, don't you think?

Pictured is my Iron Seamstress, a Bernina 801 Sport. It's a total posed photo, though, because I am definitely not sewing at all right now. I'm in the midst of setting up my Etsy account, which is a lot of work initially!

Okay! Stop by again; I promise to write often. Also, Carl Perkins radio (on Pandora) is good for getting things done. So far, at least!

xo,
britt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails