Wednesday, April 21, 2010

return from Stumptown

I spent last week in Portland, OR with my mom.  We were visiting family--and buying fabric.  Oops.  We flew into Nashville and I spent a couple of days there before driving home last night.  And working this morning.  That makes three time zones in four days!  I'm exhausted, and still have little jolts of forgetting the geographical location of my person.


What are these flowers?  They are planted all over my grama's neighborhood in Portland.  I have developed a definite thing for chartreuse flowers.  Okay!  More about the trip (and the trip's fabric acquisition) shortly!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    those flowers are called euphorbia. they're my favorite...i love how they get so huge and clumpy.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails