Wednesday, July 14, 2010

an anniversary and a beginning

Hello out there!  Do you find yourself enjoying the weather more than the company of your sewing machine these days?  I have been feeling that way, and that goes double for the company of my computer.  My monitor, purchased for less than $10 at a thrift store, is going out and causes me headaches after prolonged, um... computing.  So, apologies for my absence or brevity or delayed response time!  Okay!

Meet the vortex into which all of my spare time has disappeared:

[thanks Santana for the shop avatar and banner!]

I've been photographing, describing, and tagging and now our shop is partially up and running.  (Etsy requires a surprising amount of work!)  These are some of the items leftover from the spring Bloomington Handmade Market, which Jessica and I hope to attend again this winter.



A year ago yesterday, I wrote my blog's wee first post.  In celebration of this modest milestone, I will be hosting a giveaway with several prizes in my next post!  Stay tuned, I think you'll like it...

2 comments:

  1. Well congrats on a year of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I remember sitting down and deciding to start a blog, which makes me feel like time passes all too quickly. It's nice to have a record of that time though!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails