Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July FQ swap


And now for this month's installment of Mother-Daughter Fabric Hoarding!  Each month, my mom and I swap a fat quarter or two of a specific theme.  Perhaps you recall last month's theme, chosen by my mom, was yellow.  For July, I decided on "things that fly".  This is what I sent her: 

[Ivy League Bees by Jay McCarroll; ducks from Lizzy House's Red Letter Day]

And this is what she sent:

[top: birds from Timeless Treasures' Mod collection; bottom: Amy Schimler's On a Whim collection for Kaufman]

A cheerful assortment, if I do say so!  No word yet on next month's theme, but it will probably be postponed due to the move.  Did I mention how excited I am to be moving closer to my family?  Because I really am.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Britt!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Dad's ascot and his birthday! That was so kind! And now I also know your blog and will come back more times! Such a lovely idea with the mom-daughter swap! Have a great day! :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! swapping with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails