Saturday, September 4, 2010

crayon time

Can anyone guess what I'm doing?  Aside from fulfilling my childhood fantasy of Roy G. Biv'ing 240 beautiful new crayons?


If you guessed "loading 14 crayon rolls so that people know what they are for when we table the craft show", you are correct!  Five days until the Indie Craft Parade in Greenville, SC!  I am excited and a little nauseous.


Let me tell you, Crayola has come out with some new colors since my coloring days, and they do not disappoint.  You can see the Crayola color chronology here.  It is interesting to see which colors were added during my parents' childhood; I vividly remember the excitement surrounding the addition of 16 new colors in 1993.

Now it's time for me to try not to lose in a game of Dutch Blitz!  (Thanks to Jessica and Aaron for getting me hooked.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails