Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm still here!

Jessica and Elvie visited yesterday and part of today, and we accomplished a lot!  Elvie woke me up a few hours earlier than usual, which was good for productivity but now I am exhausted.


We put together a parcel for Paper Crane Gallery in Bloomington IN, plus we're getting ready for the Bloomington Handmade Market, the Rock n Roll Craft Show in St Louis, and the Crafty Supermarket in Cincinnati.  (I finally learned how to spell Cincinnati thanks to this event!)  I will post photos of the stacks of bonnets we made soon. It's quite a sight!

Edit 09/30:


This is my half of the workload, which need the binding sewn on and that's it!  We made 22 bonnets.  We are machines.  Speaking of, mine will be spending some time up on blocks again.  The tension is all kinds of wrong... looks like the $100 I spent to have it serviced earlier this month was money well spent!  Arrgh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails