Tuesday, March 22, 2011

little bitty

Does it seem to you that feedsacks are getting harder to find?  Reproduction feedsacks I mean.  It just seems that shops these days are cutting back.  And I happen to love these tiny little prints!


They are so cheerful.  Pictured above: elephants playing croquet, babies riding ducks (or geese?), cats playing the piano, and all manner of sweet little florals and geometrics.

These fabrics are being made into a very sweet, very intricate baby quilt at the moment.  Photos of the pieced top to follow!

Oh, a question for you, dear reader:  Can you recommend a good source for buying [reproduction] feedsacks online?

2 comments:

  1. I've ordered repro fabric from Whittle's in Kentucky. They have pretty good prices, too. Here is a link:http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any good suggestions but I do love the fabric you've picked. I'm making a feedsack quilt soon, too. With 26 different fabrics. Yeah. A lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails